Summer Skating Camp 2020
This is a day camp over 4 weeks this summer with the option of doing day “drop in” or a-la-carte. The Figure Skating Beginner Camp is for skaters just starting out through to the Freestyle 6 level. Our unique camp teaches essential skills to help kids enjoy the sport of Figure Skating to their full potential while having tons of FUN!!
- July 6 – 10
- July 13 – 17
- July 20 – 24
- July 17 – 31
- 8:45am Check In
- 9:00am Group Skills Class
- 10:15 Off Ice Activity Like Ballet, Stretch, Dance
- 10:45am Skates On
- 11:00am Recital Practice
- 12:00pm Lunch
- 12:30pm Crafts/Skating Movie
- 1:15pm Skates On
- 1:30pm Skating Free Time On Public Supervised
- 3:00pm End Of Day/Pick Up (Extended Care Available)
Each day Kids will be taught the essential skills of skating, gliding, turning, spins and much more!
Kids will work in the off ice room and learn different types of movements, balance and coordination skills.
Skaters will interpret music to the theme of the week. Every week has its own theme. Each day they will rehearse a performance to be presented to parents at the end of the camp week.
Crafts will be centered around our weekly theme. We have an array of options for movies related to ice skating and our theme.
At the end of each day skaters will have free time to play with friends on our Public Session while being supervised by our staff.
- $265 Regular Price
- $240 Early Bird if paid by June 7th
- $50 deposit online
- Balance is due the first day of camp through automatic payment.
A La Carte
- Day Pass $65
- Group Skills Lesson $22
- Recital Class $22
- Off Ice $22 each
- After Care $20 per day until 5pm or $50 per week. Please contact Shannon@ellentonice.com if interested in aftercare.