Ellenton Ice Beginner to Squirt Hockey Camp
Beginner to Squirts- This is a day camp over 4 weeks this summer with the option of doing day “drop in” or a-la-carte. The hockey camp is for kids just starting out through Squirt Players. Participants must have some knowledge of skating. They must be able to stand up and skate forward on their own. The minimum equipment required is helmet, gloves, stick, shin pads, elbow pads and skates. Ellenton Ice is not responsible for lending equipment, you must have your own. Our experienced staff is excited to work with your kids to help develop their skills while having a bunch of fun!!!
- July 6 – 10
- July 13 – 17
- July 20 – 24
- July 27 – 31
- 8:45am Check In
- 9:00am Group Skills Class
- 10:15 Off Ice Activity Like Ball Hockey or Workout
- 10:45am Skates and Gear On
- 11:00am Scrimmage
- 12:00pm Lunch
- 12:30pm Hockey Movie/Team Building
- 1:15pm Skates On
- 1:30pm Skating Free Time On Public Supervised
- 3:00pm End Of Day/Pick Up (Extended Care Available)
Each day players will be taught essential skills of skating, stick handling, shooting and passing.
Ball Hockey and Games, will be held in our inline rink.
Players will have a chance to scrimmage 45 minutes daily. What’s better than playing the game of hockey on ice? Nothing!
We have an array of options for movies and entertainment related to hockey. Player’s will get much need rest while they watch fun movies and videos.
At the end of each day players will have free time to play with friends on our Public Session while being supervised by our staff.
- $265 Regular Price
- $240 Early Bird if paid by June 7th
- $50 deposit online
- Balance is due the first day of camp through automatic payment.
A La Carte
- Day Pass $65
- Group Skills Lesson $22
- Hockey Scrimmage $22
- Off Ice $22 each
- After care $20 per day until 5pm or $50 per week. Please contact Shannon@ellentonice.com if interested in aftercare.